Saturday, February 12, 2011

As The White Curtain Falls...

I have been through a lot in the past 2 years; I lost my Dad, my Grandpa and my mom was diagnosed with cancer to just a name a few of the bigger life events. However, from this point forward i am choosing to simply take life as it comes, walk through it one day at a time and make the most of what God has given me (which i am not going to lie, has been A LOT more than i deserve). I am excited for where God is taking me, He has given me a wonderful job where I am currently the youngest supervisor working towards being the youngest manager. I am going to be taking this blog to just share my thoughts as the days go by. If you don't like them, don't read 'em! it's that simple! There will be no real theme or focus just a bunch of thoughts and photographs to help me work through all my minds wandering thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment