Monday, June 4, 2012

Current Situation

So I find my self in a strange situation these days with feelings that are ALL over the board, and I'm not sure what to do with them. I want so badly to be in love with A man who thinks that I am the woman he wants and is supposed to spend the rest of his life with. I want so much for someone to love me unconditionally, to love me more than video games or beer, to think i'm more important than a night out with his friends and simply want to just spend time with me; someone to love me the way a wife and friend should be loved! But I am not sure if I am capable of receving such love, I feel so broken and so uncared for; so unimportant and un-needed. I want to be married and share in that loving commitment but I am not sure if i beleive in that anymore. I have so much hurt and pain in my heart from so much loss, whether it be death or simply someone walking out, I find it hard to belive that anyone will stay with me. I feel I am too broken, too screwed up to be loved and cherished. Seeking love in all the wrong places, -- LG -- (Little Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment